the missing link to the power of consciousness
Melody has just celebrated her 39th birthday. She is faced with a difficult choice, that of pursuing her career as a journalist or that of joining an NGO as a spokesperson. Big challenge! A reading of his red thread shows the different stages of his journey, from the Greek period.
– Ancient Greece: Melody witnessed the birth of the concept of citizenship and the need to involve the individual in the choices of society through democracy
– Ancient Rome: Melody chose the opposition by repeatedly marrying opponents of the consul. Her incarnations are complicated, on several occasions she must flee and owes her survival only to accomplices because she has always known how to make allies.
– Until about the year 700, it was embodied in Vikings. The peoples of the north give an important place to women. On several occasions, she embodies the role of “former” real head of the clan.
– Melody returns to the nascent Christian world. Its integrity is put to severe tests in a world torn apart by the desire for material wealth. On several occasions, Melody finds herself stuck in conflicts of interest.
– With the year 1000, the birth of a more tolerant spirituality, Melody embarked on the monastic path.
– Before the decline, around the year 1300, we will find Melody in the Far East. Impatient by nature, she will acquire patience in Japanese soil. His impulsiveness will be his biggest obstacle.
– We will find Melody in the 16th, as a nun open to the ideas of the renaissance. She will be rejected by her peers for taking too “libertine” positions. She will enter a phase of opposition which will endanger her during several incarnations. His emigration to the United States will mark the end of this period. At the end of the 19th, she became one of the first editors for a large newspaper.